QR Code Link to This Post
La Calle is a Spanish language school for adult foreigners located in downtown Mérida, cultural capital of the Yucatan Peninsula, in Mexico. Our teachers, passionate about their work, they are convinced that the best way to learn a language is to speak it.
As long as there are risks of contagion due to the Covid 19 pandemic, the school undertakes to respect hygiene standards (masks, small class size, distancing, outdoor classes, etc.)
Different kind of Spanish group courses: https://lacalle-spanishschool.com/group-spanish-courses/
- Intensive Spanish classes: 20 hours per week, 9 to 1pm;
1week = 3550 pesos (aprox. 170 €)
- Semi Intensive Spanish classes: 10 hours per week, 4.30-6.30pm;
1week = 2000 pesos (aprox. 90 €)
- Spanish classes for residents (min. 2 pers.): 4 hours per week. 4 weeks = 3200 pesos (aprox. 150 €)
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Different kind of Spanish private courses: https://lacalle-spanishschool.com/private-spanish-courses/
- Your own Spanish group (min. 2 pers.):
Your choose your schedule ! $ 275 per hour and per person
- Private Spanish class: $ 350 per hour
- ONLINE Private Spanish class: $ 350 per hour
DELE Preparation : https://lacalle-spanishschool.com/dele-preparation/
EXTRAS ACTIVITIES IN SPANIH:
- City tour in the Center of Merida
- “Noche de cine” : See and talk about a movie
- Cooking class
- Tour in “Cenotes” (yucantan sinkhole), Mayan villages
It is talking while we learn! We are always looking for the best way to achieve that all the students speaks as much as possible during the class.
How we do it? Keeping the interest and motivation of the students by building our Spanish courses around current topics related to culture, society and Mexican and international politics.
In order to improve the Spanish of the students, we use, although to a small extent, listening, written, reading exercises accompanied by a grammatical explanation.
Grammar is just a tool to perfect Spanish, but has not to be an obsession for the students.
At the end we give you a certificate with the level that you have reached (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2).
More about our teaching method : https://lacalle-spanishschool.com/team-and-teaching-method/
Read the testimonials of our student in TripAdvisor here:
Other La Calle benefits:
• Small groups of max 6 students.
• You won’t buy a book. All materials custom-designed are included in the price. Creative exercises to stimulate the conversation.
• No registration fees or any other kind of fee.
La Calle spanish school
calle 67 numero 590
entre 70 y 72
Mérida, Yucatán, México
Facebook : La Calle Spanish school
Instagram : La Calle Spanish school
Tel 0052 show contact info