Chess Wizards and Apollo After School are now hiring for a full time position of a Sales Agent.
QR Code Link to This Post
We strongly believe that education should be exciting, motivating and fun.
Chess Wizards was founded in 2002 to change the culture of chess in Chicago. A decade later, we’ve expanded our programs to schools, park districts, and community centers across the globe. We have inspired thousands of children across the United States and Canada to think logically, solve problems, win graciously, learn from the defeat.
The primary focus of Apollo After School is to enrich the lives of children in elementary school. Think of us as a supercharged day-care service – our well-trained educators are conveniently available at your school every day until 6:00pm, ensuring that what is learned during regular school hours is continued throughout Apollo After School in a fun, meaningful way.
Sales Agent Duties and Responsibilities:
• Make outbound calls to potential customers in the United States
• Share information about our company/services
• Facilitate future sales
• Close sales and lead customers through purchasing process
Sales Agent Requirements:
• Excellent command of English
• 3 years of experience in sales
• Persuasive and goal-oriented
• Computer skills,
• Excellent verbal communication skills; able to demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with potential customers
• Competitive remuneration;
• Full-time position;
• Friendly work environment
• Home-based position.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter for consideration.
Please state in your cover letter why you are going to be a great asset to our sales team and our organisation.